Sunday 24 June 2012

Whats the Benifits of Telepathy ?

Telepathy Benefits, Dear visitors, After you succeed in this course you will find unlimited benefits, that you can't imagine. I am telling you about some Main Advantages of Telepathy.  

1.You can communicate with,and send your massage to other people,and also you can control there mind as you think and as your wish! All only with yore Mind (Pleas keep in mind that always use telepathy for positive purpose).
2.You can increase your skills in your job or any filed of life.

3.You can increase Body and mind health condition.

4.Earn lots of money with Training to other peoples and with other legal ways.

5.Share Your good thinking with Peoples and communicate more and more community only in with your mind. Not only these! More unlimited benefits waiting  you.... So start your exercises today with help of exercises in this blog,
Here are some exprations of Telepathy learners.
 (A)
"When the imagination of light took shape I felt myself in an open space after getting out of myself. I started diving in the river of light. I experienced the
feeling of my whole being transforming into light."
"One thing which 1 have noticed very clearly is that now a days 1 feel like working whole heartedly whereas before I used to keep on postponing the tasks at hand. Now this approach has developed that when a thing has to be done then why should it not be done now."
(B)
 "During the Muraqbah at night a screen like a T.V. appeared before me. Various thoughts kept on coming to my mind. Then after viewing valleys and hills I found myself in front of a door. When I opened the door and entered it I was in a paradise like garden where a mercury light was pervading every where. After staying there for a short while I came out of that place through the door closing it behind me."
(C)
 Mohammad Saleem Qureshi, Lahore writes:
"For the last few weeks I have been observing beautiful bright light of blue color during day time. It happens quite frequently that whatever I have in mind it occurs as I had thought of it. I have particularly noticed that first I could not dare to talk to anyone looking straight into his eyes but now I can talk more confidently."

No comments:

Post a Comment